Private Group Tours
Please read the following information carefully before completing the Private Group Tour Request Form below.
- All details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the private group organizer and Twin Cities Food Tours
- We are unable to accommodate Saturday private group tour requests March through November
- All private tours are 3 hours in length
- Downtown/Northeast Minneapolis Food Tour can be booked for a minimum of 10 people and a maximum of 14 people.
- Each food tasting and cultural walking tour highlights restaurants and specialty food stores, including the history, cultural and architecture attractions of the neighborhood. Please visit Twin Cities Food Tours to learn more about current tours available
- Private Group Tours are booked in advance between the private group organizer(s) and Twin Cities Food Tours, LLC
- Once purchased, all tickets and payments are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled
- No refunds are given for no-shows and cancellations
- It is very important to arrive 20 minutes prior to your group departure time
- We will do our best to accommodate any particular requirements of your private group event
- Private Group Food Tours are held rain or shine
- Not all restaurants may be available during Private Tours
- Please visit our Twin Cities Food Tours Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information
Private Group Reservations and Payment Requirements
Discounts may apply for groups of 15 or more. A tour guide gratuity fee of 15% will be added to your total cost and will be provided directly to your tour guide(s).
Private Group Tour tickets that are sold less than 15 days from tour date require full payment to hold a specific date and time.
Private Group Tour tickets that are sold more than 15 days from tour date:
- A $250 non-refundable deposit via credit card is required to hold an agreed upon date, time slot and tour guide(s)
- Final headcount and remaining balance (non-refundable) via credit card are due 10 days prior to the event
Upon completing the following Private Group Tour Request Form, a representative from Twin Cities Food Tours, LLC will contact the organizer.